Thank you for your interest in participating in Phase III of the PSAS study. The aim of this study is to develop a scale, the Pregnancy Specific Anxiety Scale (PSAS), to detect anxiety and its severity among pregnant women.
Participation in this study includes:
- Providing informed consent
- Completing an online survey that includes the PSAS and other scales (30-40 minutes)
- Completing an online survey one week later that includes the PSAS only (10 minutes)
- Completing an in-person clinical diagnostic interview with a psychologist (30-90 minutes)
- Completing an online follow-up survey four months after the birth of your child (10-15 minutes)
After completing the in-person interview, you will receive a $30 Starbucks gift card for your participation.
After completing the follow-up survey, you will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card as a thank you.
To start, please answer the following questions. If you are eligible, you will be able to access the consent form and survey. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.