Thank you for your interest in participating in Phase III of the PSAS study. Recruitment for the PSAS study has concluded.
The aim of this study is to develop a scale, the Pregnancy Specific Anxiety Scale (PSAS), to detect anxiety and its severity among pregnant women.
Participation in this study includes:
- Providing informed consent
- Completing an online survey that includes the PSAS and other scales (30-40 minutes)
- Completing an online survey one week later that includes the PSAS only (10 minutes)
- Completing an over-the-phone or video call clinical diagnostic interview with a psychologist (30-90 minutes)
- Completing an online follow-up survey four months after the birth of your child (10-15 minutes)
After completing the clinical diagnostic interview and one week follow up survey, you will receive a $30 Starbucks gift card for your participation.
After completing the follow-up survey, you will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card as a thank you.