The conference will be held on April 6-7, 2013, at the Medical Student & Alumni Centre (2750 Heather Street, Vancouver). It will be a forum where students, healthcare professionals, as well as community partners can exchange ideas on health promotion through arts, media, and the humanities. Our list of speakers include:
- Collaborating Centre for Prison Health & Education
- Frog Girl Films
- Health Initiative for Men
- Vancouver Native Health Clinic
- Women In2 Healing
- Emily Carr’s Health Design Lab
- As well as several physicians from the Faculty of Medicine who will share their personal experiences with art and the profound impact it has had on their lives and careers.
You can find out more about us at http://medicinaconference.com/.